Thursday, March 26, 2009

Burned out

I have come to a point in my life where I don't know if I want to keep doing this or not. I don't know if I'm not wanting to do EMS anymore or simply that I just don't want to work here anymore.

I think I still like doing what I do.

I just don't like it here.

I have to go take care of a sick family member and realized that this is a very good time to have some time away from this place.

I don't know what I want to do.

I've reached a point in my life where I can either look forward towards maybe getting a job with a local service and things might improve or I can look at the present and how utterly horrible everything is right now.

I quite frankly haven't decided.

While I really like some of the people I work with, there are a lot that I really don't care for. Somebody once told me that private services have much more drama than emergency services. I have to doubt this at the current point of life.

I just want to go to work, get along, and do my damn job. It's apparently a lot harder said than done.

I'm really at the point that I want to get the hell away from everybody and everything around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment