Sunday, May 1, 2011

PSA for the day

If you don't care much about who you get.. um... "serviced" by... you should probably make sure to wrap your willy. When you call because you think "I feel really bad and I need to get checked for venereal disease" is a good reason to go to the hospital, you should know that you will more than likely be scoffed at. If not by the crew of the truck, then the firefighters who came out because you called and said you were having a hard time breathing. When we ask what kind of symptoms you are having to make you think you need an STD check, it is NOT necessary to attempt to undo your pants and show me your junk in the front yard of your apartment complex. I do NOT want or need to see it. Also, you will go to jail for public indecency if you don't pull your hands out of your pants and stop trying to pull them down to show me (just like that nice officer informed you). A simple "it hurts when I pee" or just a general "discharge" is all you have to tell me. No, I don't know why your mouth hurts also.... unless you aren't very careful with what you do with your mouth or you've been sticking your hands in your mouth after playing with your junk. I am also NOT impressed by you telling me "there's so many, I can't really count them" and grinning when I ask how many sexual partners you have had in the past 6 months. At this point, I'm more concerned about how many people you possibly spread your nastiness too... NOT on scoring with you. I know, I know... that's hard to believe... you are obviously a big stud muffin to get all that action from some of the lady entepreneurs of the night out here.
So, don't be a prick, wrap your dick. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool. There's more, but I think that will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment