Sunday, January 2, 2011

I know I know

It's been a while since I posted anything. Sorry, I'm a bad bad blogger. I'm trying to get settled in a new location and have been dealing with home ownership issues. I swear, it's like everything decides to break one thing after the other. I'd love to just go a month without having to replace/repair something. So, I'm still doing my job, but quite a bit happier. I got moved to another station within our system so I now have a different supervisor and different crew members to interact with on my shift. It's a nice change of pace. Going from a high-stress station with loud and pissy/bitchy coworkers to a medium stess station with calmer and not as pissy/bitchy coworkers makes for a much nicer work environment. I don't dread going in to work now so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment